E-Metal 5 29
An entry level Fulcrum E-MTB product, dedicated and evolved and featuring high-level technical solutions inherited from her big sisters.
The most multi-purpose of articles, the E-Metal 5 embraces all the technologies developed for the E-MTB specific world in a set that can truly change the look of your E-MTB.
Pedal-assisted bikes often become a means for expanding your personal horizons, offering you a new MTB experience. E-Metal 5 is the perfect way for you to enjoy this world, with a good dose of attitude.
This has been made possible thanks to wide contact with the ground in the form of a 30 mm well, a solid, responsive rim with differentiated heights featuring In-frame technology on the rear wheel, to ensure an excellent elastic response.
Maximum precision steering and enviable equilibrium allow the bike to become one with the terrain, helping the rider to cycle better, one bend after another.
- Asymmetric rim
- 2Way Fit Ready (MTB)
- Differentiated profile delta for e-mtb
- Specific nipple housing
- Reinforced head spokes
- Reinforced disc flange
- Reinforced freehub system
- Microspline freehub
- Tyre type: 2-Way Fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- Tyre size: 29"
- Discipline: Trail / Enduro
- ASTM category: 3 (4 weight limit 130kg)
- Weight: 2170g
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim material details: Aluminum, sleeved joint
- Rim height: Front: 23,5 / Rear: 18,5 mm
- Rim width: 35 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): 30 mm
- Tyre width: From 2.0" to 2.8"
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking options: 6 bolts
- Front axle compatibility: HH15-100 Boost
- Rear axle compatibility: HH12-148 Boost
- Front wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 Right 14
- Rear wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 Right 14
- Spokes: material: Inox bluing
- Spokes: profile: Rounded, straight pull, reinforced head
- Nipples: Brass, self-lock
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings, adjustable
- Others: Aluminum Axle
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 150 kg (System)
- Freewheel Version: HG11, optional: XD