E-Metal 3 29
The wheel designed specifically for Trail riding. E-Metal 3 is a solid benchmark in terms of dynamic qualities in a wheel set for today’s E-MTBs.
This wheel set ensures stability and ease of handling when tackling and clearing any obstacle, going up or down hill.
The choices made during design all had precise objectives in sight: exceptional ease of handling and confident response in any condition.
E-Metal 29 has a lightning response to stress thanks to the record-breaking stiffness of its rim-spoke-hub set-up, to the total advantage of transmission speed from the handlebar controls and pedals to the ground.
This is made possible thanks to a higher and more directional wheel designed specifically for the front,
and a rear end one reinforced thanks to “In-frame” and ready to provide maximum power transmission.
When you set out to tackle a single track at top speed, pushing yourself to the limit for your best ride, your only reaction will be amazement. It all happens in an instant.
A few seconds are all it takes and everything becomes the pleasure of riding, automatically, instantly.
- Asymmetric rim
- 2Way Fit Ready (MTB)
- Differentiated profile delta for e-mtb
- Specific nipple housing
- Reinforced head spokes
- Reinforced disc flange
- Reinforced freehub system
- Microspline freehub
- Tyre type: 2-Way Fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- Tyre size: 29"
- Discipline: Trail / Enduro
- ASTM category: 3 (4 weight limit 130kg)
- Weight: 2050g
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim material details: Aluminum, welded joint
- Rim height: Front: 23 / Rear: 18 mm
- Rim width: 35 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): 30 mm
- Tyre width: From 2.0" to 2.8"
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking options: 6 bolts
- Front axle compatibility: HH15-110 Boost
- Rear axle compatibility: HH12-148 Boost
- Front wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 Right 14
- Rear wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 Right 14
- Spokes: material: Inox bluing
- Spokes: profile Rounded, straight pull, reinforced head
- Nipples: Aluminum, self-lock
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings, adjustable
- Others: Aluminum Axle
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 150 kg (System)
- Freewheel Version: HG11, optional: XD