E-Fire 3 27,5
The definitive leap of quality for your E-MTB.
This is E-Fire 3: a set of wheels for those attentive to the technological aspect of their bike, able to perceive the improvements ensured by a higher quality material.
Whether you have years of Enduro experience on leg-powered bikes, see the E-MTB as a way of enjoying your great passion, or have taken your new E-MTB out dozens of times over the years and eagerly look forward to the next ride, you just know that a better bike can improve your cycling experience. And a lighter wheel can increase the life span of a battery.
A welded rim with differentiated asymmetric profile featuring an internal reinforcing laminate (In-frame) for maximum resistance, or variable profile spokes (no fewer than 3 different thicknesses), are just some unmistakable examples: E-Fire 3 is a concentrate of technologies and refined construction details, some more obvious than others, but all of them make the difference when pedaling.
When it’s more a question of gravity and daring, you need fast, solid wheels that always guarantee adequate support on more difficult stretches.
Wheels for E-MTB E-Fire 3 are definitely faster, more solid and, above all, more fun. All you need to do is raise your expectations.
To create the performance and reliability standard for E-MTB wheels the Fulcrum engineers have incorporated tons of new technology and construction methods.
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- AFS axle system
- One hub fits All
- Differentiated Rim Height
- Asymmetric rim
- 2Way Fit Ready (MTB)
- Differentiated profile delta for e-mtb
- Specific nipple housing
- Reinforced head spokes
- Reinforced disc flange
- Reinforced freehub system
- Microspline freehub
- Tyre type: 2-Way Fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- Tyre size: 27,5"
- Discipline: Trail / Enduro
- ASTM category: 3 (4 weight limit 130kg)
- Weight: 2150g
- Rim material Aluminum
- Rim material details: Aluminum, welded joint
- Rim height: Front: 23 mm / rear:18 mm
- Rim width: 40 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): 35 mm
- Tyre width: From 2.0" to 2.8" mm
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking options: 6 bolts
- Front axle compatibility: HH15-110 Boost
- Rear axle compatibility: HH12-148 Boost
- Front wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 Right 14
- Rear wheel spokes: 28, Left 14 Right 14
- Spokes: material Inox bluing
- Spokes: profile Rounded, straight pull. Reinforced head
- Nipples: Aluminium, self-lock
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings, adjustable
- Others: Aluminum Axle
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 150 kg (system)
- Freewheel Version: HG11, optional: XD