FSA Powerbox Carbon SuperCompact
FSA’s ROAD PowerBox Carbon SuperCompact Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA's hollow carbon arms and BB386EVO spindle mated together produce a very lightweight, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double chaining configuration.
Now available for download and purchase are the PowerBox Upgrades for the FSA PowerBox giving additional data during the ride and for analyzing your training sessions. Upgrades available are:
With this upgrade your FSA PowerBox can transmit data via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE or Bluetooth Smart) to your bike computer.
The L/R balance shows you the percentage each leg is contributing to your total power output. (power left = pressure on the left pedal + pull up on the right pedal; power right = pressure on the right pedal + pull up on the left pedal).
Pedal Smoothness upgrade
Pedal smoothness is an advanced metric for riders who want to optimize their pedaling. It shows you how evenly power is applied throughout the whole 360 degree pedal rotation. FSA PowerBox power meters collect the data for both legs combined. Please note that transmission of this data to your bike computer is only possible via ANT+.
Torque is an interesting value especially for sprinters and track riders who want to measure their peak power output. This value shows you the power independent from your cadence. Please note you must check if your bike computer can show the torque value before upgrading your FSA PowerBox.
- Hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish
- Forged and then CNC machined AL6061 spider
- 30mm forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle (purchase BB separately)
- AL7075 100% CNC stealth BLACK chainrings
- BCD: 110mm
- Supercompact chainrings: 48/32T and 46/30T
- Optimized for 11-Speed systems
- Including R/L Balance and Bluetooth
- Spider-based power sensors provide total power output measurement of both legs, with Left & Right leg output analysis
- System upgrades*: Pedal Smoothness; Torque upgrade
*System upgrades available
- Type: Powermeters
- Technology: BB386EVO, Hollow Carbon
- Discipline: ROAD, GRAVEL
- Series: POWERBOX
- Color: Neutral
- Weight: 776.5g
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110mm
- Compatibility: BB386
- Crankset Type: Double
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano 10/11S, Sram 10/11S, FSA 11S
- Holes Number: 4
- Material: Carbon