The K-Force New Ergo features a deeper drop than our Compact bars. There’s also a larger radius curve between the tops and the extensions. Constructed from Kevlar-reinforced unidirectional carbon fiber, the New Ergo blends low weight, stiffness and excellent vibration damping.
The areas where the stem and levers clamp has additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slip. Gear and brake cables can be routed through the double-width cable groove, shaped to improve stiffness and fatigue resistance.
Available in three sizes and a choice of red or black graphics.
- Continuous UD carbon/kevlar composite construction
- Double-width single cable groove design improves stiffness and fatigue life
- Reinforced and textured clamping areas
- UD carbon finish
- Color graphic options - red, black
- diameter 31.8mm x W400, 420, 440mm(c-c)
- 150mm drop, 80mm reach
- 2 degrees outward bend
- Weight: 185g (400mm)