The all-new K-Force brakeset combines muscular power with truly fine control. Optimised for today’s wide rims, all excess has been trimmed from our most advanced, dual-pivot design yet. The sculpted, low-profile alloy arms have been upgraded to box-section. Their resistance to flex is the secret of the K-Force’s unrivalled power, modulation and feedback – your braking effort need never be muted or wasted.
The slimline silhouette delivers superior aerodynamics, while lightweight titanium fasteners and alloy componentry keep weight to a bare minimum. But of course, the easy setup and adjustment the series is known for remains. A polished black anodised finish and new graphics leave no doubt that the new K-Force offers serious performance.
- FSA’s newest and most advanced dual pivot design
- Greatest power, modulation, and feedback for modern wide-rims
- Low-profile silhouette for superior aerodynamics
- Light weight alloy components and titanium fasteners
- Sculpted box-section brake arms providing high stiffness with a positive feel
- Reach – 40-50mm
- Rim capacity - up to 28mm wide
- 299 g (2 calipers)