Engineered to fit precisely the original Lefty standards. Straight pull spokes increase wheel stiffness under sprinting. They sensibly reduce lateral flex and increase disc braking torque transmission. All this with a slight weight reduction too. The oversized disc side hub flange is also part of the secret, it directly reduces the high stress that disc brakes transfer to rims and spokes. Straight-pull radial lacing on right side gives you the highest possible lateral stiffness.
The right stuff for your Lefty
- Weight: 80 g (28h)
- Drillngs: 24, 28 & 32 (straight-pull spokes)
- Retainer/extractor ring: Uni tool compatible
- Retainer/extractor bolt:"hart coat" AL7075
- Bearings: low-friction 2rs sealed stainless cartridges
- Compatibility: Lefty 1.0 and 2.0 *
- Finishing: black anodized body
- Graphics: laser etched
- Optional: HDC-Hybrid-ceramic bearings
* HyperLefty (version 1) directly fits Slate and elder MTB forks and featuress a very wide spoke camber compared to original hubs, nearly as wide as the newer 2.0 models.
* HyperLefty (version 1) can also fit Lefty 2.0 , Ocho and SuperMax forks using the original adaptor "KH112".
* HyperLefty 2 is compatible only with Lefty 2.0 , Ocho and SuperMax forks (without adaptor) however none of the newer 2 hubs can fit the elder fork models in any way.
- Spoke hole Ø: 2.5mm
- Radial flange drilling Ø: 32mm
- Center to radial flange: 28mm
- Center to left flange: 22.5mm
- Disc flange drilling Ø: 53.6mm