Hyper VF 59g.(100mm)
- Sturdy, precise and incredibly light: no shortcuts taken to reduce weight.
- Frame standards: 135x10mm.
- Material: special 7075TXX.
- Available Drillings: 28H.
- Weight: 197g/set.(100-135-XD)
- Cassette standards: Shimano 8-9-10s or Sram XD-Drive (XX1).
- Micro-Tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system.
- Internal sealing: 2xRS soft-touch NBR seals on each bearing.
- External sealing: polyurethane Lip seal / Soft-Touch o-ring.
- Freewheel: hyper engineered front engagement system, 36 engagement positions.
- Axle construction: multi-shaped, 17mm, rectified to micro tolerances.
- Bearings VR: 2x17-30 + 2x17-26 2RS sealed stainless cartridges.
- Bearings VF: 2x17-26 2RS sealed stainless cartridges.
- Finishing: "hart coat" sides, black anodized body.
- Graphics: laser etched.
- Optional: "HDC-Hybrid" hybrid-ceramic bearings.
The extra wide camber enhances lateral stiffness with no weight penalty.
Straight pull spokes increase wheel stiffness under sprinting.
They appreciably reduce lateral flex and increase torque transmission reactivity.
Micro-tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system integrates external Soft-Touch o-ring seals.
Precise hub bearing setting ensures low bearing friction, durability and no play at the rim.
Wheel rotates on 2 heavy duty bearings (6903-2rs) that can handle 250kg each in the worst static condition.
Equipped with corrosion resistant stainless bearings.
You can count on beefy and properly dimensioned bearings coupled with a highly engineered axle, body and parts.
100% made in Italy