Road / Cyclocross lightest disc hub. Improvements over the previous model:
- Optimized Axle Construction, 10% more stiff
- QR & 12mm Thru Axle compatibility, switchable
- More equalized spoke camber on each side
Optional: HDC-Hybrid-ceramic bearings. * Minimum/shortest ratio
- Weight: 146g
- Drilling: 24h only
- Spoke number: 24h only
- Material: special AL7075TX & Grade5 Titanium
- Bearings: 3x 6803-2RS ABEC5 1x6903-2RS ABEC5 cartridges
- Width: 135mm(quick release) and 142mm(Thru axle 12mm) frames
- Compatibility: Shimano-Sram 8/9/10/11S*, Campagnolo 9/10/11s, Sram XD/XDR Drive*
- Axle construction: multishaped 17mm, milled to micro tolerances
- Body construction: 3D multiaxial machining all in 1 stage
- Finishing: black anodized body, "hart-coated" axle-ends
- Micro-tuner: the quickest bearing preload system
- Freewheel: Hyper engineered 2pawls OR-Drive
- Graphics: laser etched
CyberRear freewheel mechanisms are suitable for road and cyclocross use (and not MTB), minimum 1.00 gear ratio.
Shorter ratios may result in high torque and damage freewheel mechanism. Dimensions for wheel building
- Spoke hole Ø: 2.5mm
- Disc flange drilling Ø: 30.5mm
- Centre to left flange: 38.5mm
- Centre to right flange: 20mm
- Right flange drilling Ø: 52mm
Specifically designed for Road disc use.
4-bearing design for long lasting performance.
Oversized titanium ratchet wheel with a precise 32T pawl engaging system.
Straight pull spokes increase wheel stiffness under sprinting. They appreciably reduce lateral flex and increase torque transmission reactivity. All this comes with a noticeable weight reduction too!
Micro-tuner: our easy and quick external bearing preload system that ensures precise tuning, smooth running and no play at the rim.
Equipped with ABEC5 cartridge bearings featuring Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls, 52100 Hi-Carbon Chromium Alloy Races, Nylon-Graphite Ball Retainers. Fully serviceable.
Very light: a weight nearly as low as hybrid ceramic versions.
Special low friction SRS axial seals on main hub bearings, 2RS protective seals on freewheel bearings.
Hi-tech rarely combines with maintenance easiness, not here! As with all Extralite products CyberHubs exceed UNI/DIN Safety standards. 100% made in Italy