Improvements over the previous model:
- Optimized Axle Construction, 15% more stiff
- QR & 12mm Thru Axle compatibility, switchable
- More equalized spoke camber on each side
Optional: HDC-Hybrid-ceramic bearings
Dimensions for wheel building
- Weight: 66g
- Spoke number: 24h only
- Material: special 7075TX
- Bearings: 2x 15-24 2RS ABEC5
- Micro-Tuner: quickest bearing preload system
- Finishing: "hart coat" sides, black anodized body
- Construction: 15mm oversized hi-engineered axle
- Compatibility: 100mm QR and 100mm TA 12mm forks, convertible
- Graphics: laser etched
- Right side spoke hole Ø: 2.5mm
- Right flange drilling Ø: 28mm
- Centre to right flange: 39.5mm
- Centre to left flange: 25mm
- Disc side spoke hole Ø: 2.5mm
- Disc flange drilling Ø: 47mm
Specifically designed for Road disc use.
Straight pull spokes increase wheel stiffness under sprinting. They sensibly reduce lateral flex and increase disc braking torque transmission.
Micro-tuner allows an easy and quick bearing preload adjustment, precise hub bearing setting ensures low bearing friction and no-play at the rim.
Flanges receive our new special treatments (military standard) to handle radial lacing stress.
Spokes holes are angled to minimize bending stress on spokes.
To minimize torsional static forces flanges self-align under spoke lacing tension.
Hi-tech rarely combines with maintenance easiness, not here!
As every Extralite products CyberHubs exceedes UNI/DIN Safety standards. Safety tests simulate a very strong 90kg (200lb) rider output.
100% made in Italy