- Weight: 780gr / set
- Rear Hub: CyberRear SP-T
- Front Hub: Extralite CyberFront SP / SP-X,
- Compatible Cogs: Shimano Road 11S, Campagnolo 11s, Sram XDR
- Rims: Ax-Lightness “Ultra 25T” tubular carbon rims with machined brake races (25mm*20.5mm/700c)
- Spokes: 20+8+16 straight-pull, Megalite aero triple-butted, bladed, black
- Nipples: hexagonal, internal, 7075T6 anodized, self locking
- Compatible Tyres: Tubulars 19-25mm width
- Graphics: AX decals
- Option: HDC Ceramic Bearings
The lightest wheels of our lineup offer a very high level of reliability and stiffness.
CyberRear SP-T has been specifically developed to withstand the higher spoke tensions of "triplet" lacing.
The extra wide spoke camber of Extralite hubs enhances lateral stiffness with no weight penalty.
Choice of CyberFront SP (wide lateral clearance) or CyberFront SP-X (standard clearance)
CyberFront and CyberRear hubs proved to have a long term durability and a high reliability under max sprinting and chain pull.
Rims are 100% hand-made in Germany with high expertise and quality materials.
Braking surface are now re-machined after molding, this offers a better and more constant braking reaction.
SRT (spoke reinforcement technology) allows extreme spoke tensions (up to 1.200 N) and ensures a perfect nipple alignment.
Minimization of masses gives an impressive reaction while accelerating and the reduced gyroscopic effect allows a quicker change of direction.
CyberFront and CyberRear hubs offer an outstanding durability while sensibly reducing the overall weight.
Best of German and Italian racing technology.
Wheelsets include spare spokes and are not supplied with quick releases.