This home trainer features the Qubo frame with Crono compass system that pushes the tyre on the roller by exploiting body weight, thus simulating faithfully the experience on the road.
- Qubo compact frame for optimum stability and realistic driving experience
- Fast Fixing System
- Magnetic resistance unit with electronic adjustment via ANT+ or Bluetooth
- Controllable with Tablet or Smartphone
- Elastogel Roller
- Roll diameter: 30 mm
- Resistance: Magnetic resistance unit, electronically controlled
- Resistance levels: Stepless
- For 20" to 29" bikes
- Included accessories: 12 months free access to App My E-Training (mobile version)
- Data transmission: Wireless ANT+ and Bluetooth, interactive
- This home trainer features the Qubo frame with Crono compass system that pushes the tyre on the roller by exploiting body weight, thus simulating faithfully the experience on the road.
- The red roller the wheel rests on is made in Elastogel material, the exclusive polyurethane compound developed and tested by ELITE. This decreases the noise coming from the roller/tyre friction by 50% and tyre consumption by 20%.
- Just a few simple moves to start pedaling. Indeed, all set-up activities to begin pedaling are simple and intuitive. Mechanically, the Fast Fixing locking system makes it possible to lock and unlock the bike on the home trainer with a single movement by operating on a big and easy to use lever.
- The exclusive Crono compass system has been designed and developed by ELITE for many years and faithfully reproduces how a bike behaves on the road. Athlete's weight directly affects the home trainer, based on the mechanisms of pedaling on the road. This affects the power output, for instance at the 30 km/h speed, a 90kg cyclist exerts a different power output than a 60kg cyclist. It's not the unit that adjusts on the tyre, it's the tyre to ideally place itself on the resistance unit.
- QUBO DIGITAL SMART B+ is a smart interactive home trainer that interacts with any app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that features iOS, Android, OSX and Windows. Data exchange among the home trainers and other areas of the system is wireless. This makes it possible to manage resistance by displaying and adjusting parameters in order to have total personalization and interactivity for your indoor training sessions.
QUBO DIGITAL SMART B+ can be managed via the My E-Training software (12-month free subscription) or other indoor cycling services (which usually require paid subscription), such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more.
- Compatible with both road bikes and MTB with 20''-29'' wheels. The adapter cod.1020008 is required on bikes with thru-axle.