The Elite DIRETO XR is the home trainer you were looking for your indoor training this season. This trainer is the biggest evolution of the Elite Direto trainers featuring an integrated power meter.
Ideal for reaching the highest level of performance and working out in a totally immersive home training experience.
Plug & Play, comes with 11spd cassette
Just like Suito, the DIRETO XR trainer will help you work out on your bike in the easiest and quickest fashion since the first unboxing.
Our most powerful trainer this year includes a pre-installed 11-speed Shimano 11-28 or equivalent cassette that will help you train in a few easy steps. In fact, the whole trainer comes fully assembled.
As you don't need to assemble the sprocket cassette or the base legs, youìll just need to place your bike on the hometrainer and connect it to a power source. Total setup time: less than five minutes.
In addition to that, the DIRETO XR is a direct-drive home trainer meaning that it is one of the quietest home trainer on the market.
Integrated power meter
The OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) ensures DIRETO XR the greatest data accuracy while you’re training. This is an innovative integrated power meter for the hometrainer to measure power output with a ± 1,5% accuracy, 0.5 % more to the original Direto trainer.
The Elite DIRETO XR is the only hometrainer in the world with the original Drivo, Drivo II, Direto and Direto x trainers to actually measure your power output via an integrated power meter. That's why it sets itself apart as one of the most accurate hometrainers on the market.
Incredible slope simulation
The DIRETO XR is an interactive home trainer so it varies automatically resistance during your training. With an upgraded and bigger flywheel, the DIRETO XR is able to simulate up to an incredible 24% slope gradient – 10% more than what the original Direto could do and a plus 6% than the Direto X.
This unprecedented power level ensures excellent performances even during particularly intense training sessions - you'll be able the check out all your training charts at a glance, conduct tests to evaluate your fitness level, do reps and high-speed sprints at max power.
Any type of training you want is available to you riding on the DIRETO XR.
The Elite DIRETO XR ensures total compatibility with both road and MTB bicycles making it one of the most compatible trainer on the market.
This trainer features a new structure which is perfect to house derailleurs with long cages that feature greater capacity on bigger 12-speed sprocket sets. This is how the DIRETO XR is compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM, 9/10/11/12 speed Campagnolo, 12 speed SRAM NX and 12 speed Shimano micro Spline cassettes.
DIRETO XR is counted among the new generation of ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that are compatible with any kind of app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, OSX and Windows.
Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedaling right away. DIRETO XR will automatically adjust resistance and manage your training session.
DIRETO XR can be managed via the My E-Training software & app (12-month free subscription included) or other indoor cycling services, such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bkool, Kinomap and many more.
- Trainer Road
- The Sufferfest
- My E Training
The Pedaling analysis is an innovative function that will analyze your power output throughout the whole pedaling movement through a 24 points-system.
You can display via two types of charts DIRETO XR's data such as the value of immediate power output throughout the pedaling movement. This creates a thorough evaluation of the mechanical efficiency of the movement for the cyclist, so it's possible to adjust and correct where necessary.
The pedaling analysis function is available for purchase in Elite's My E-Training software.
Cadence, Speed and Power Data
All Elite trainers rely on immediate transmission of power, speed and pedal cadence data in order to let you achieve the most specific and accurate training plan.
To measure cadence, our trainers make use of practical sensorless technology capable of detecting the pedaling rate without having to install sensors on the bike frame.
Most of our trainers measures pedal cadence by analyzing the speed variation, whereas our interactive trainers DIRETO XR, Direto X, Direto, Drivo and Drivo II measure cadence via power analysis by means of their innovative in-built power meter OTS.
- Home trainer type: Interactive direct transmission with electronically managed magnetic brake
- Power meter: Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor)
- Accuracy: ± 1,5%
- Wireless communication: ANT+ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed&Cadence)
- Max slope simulated: 24%
- Max Power: 1100 Watt (20km/h) 2300 Watt (40km/h)
- Control via: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+ and/or Bluetooth
- Compatible with: My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more
- Output: Power, speed and cadence (heart rate if connected to a heart rate monitor, not included)
- Flywheel: 5,1 kg
- Bike compatibility: Road bikes, Mountain bikes, City bikes including carbon ones, with 130-135 x 5mm hubs and with quick clamping system and 142x12mm with thru-axle (an adapter for 135x10-12mm and rear 148x12mm Boost hubs is available)
- Cassette compatibility: 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM, 9/10/11/12 speed Campagnolo, 12 speed SRAM NX, 12 speed micro Spline Shimano. A specific freehub body is required for Campagnolo compatibility. A specific freehub body is required fir SRAM XD/XDR compatibility. A specific freehub body is required for 12 speed SRAM NX compatibility.A specific freehub body is required for 12 speed micro Spline Shimano compatibility
- Connection indicator: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED LED lights)
- Firmware update available: Yes
- Includes: 12-month free subscription to My E-Training software & app 1-month free subscription to ZWIFT app
- Electrical requirements: Input 100-240 volts 50-60 hz 6A Output 12 volts 1,5A
- Dimensions open: (L X W X H) 650 x 840 x 550 mm (25.6" x 34" x 21.6")
- Dimensions folded: (L X W X H) 650 x 300 x 550 mm (25.6" x 11.8" x 21.6")
- Weight: 16,2 kg