Say hello to a bike that is extreme in every way. The best performance, capability and configurability in a 16" yet, it is a bike created for early riders to push the limits of what's possible, and then do it again.
It's built around the most impressive robust and lightweight frame set. Triple butted tubing and a CNC'd chain stay yoke, means there are no weak points. Precise wheel and disc alignment every time thanks to 12mm thru axles front and rear. Complete with internal cable routing to make sure everything is out of the way.
For those beginning to hit gaps, protection against casing with double walled tubeless ready rims on CNC'd hubs and straight pull spokes. Helped by a long, low and slack geometry for confidence inspiring stability and short stay, quick handling for when it gets technical.
Assured, efficient power transfer through a narrow q factor crankset with a direct mount narrow wide chainring and finished off with custom Rticthey controls and hydraulic disc brakes with some of the lightest actuation we've tested.
This is the best start to hitting the bike parks, but if you do want more, our four bearing cassette hub, 12 x 142mm drop outs, mech hanger and additional routing, mean gears are an easy option - and with our CNC'd yoke, so are 2.6" tyres for those really riding the rough.
- Frame: tripple butted AL6061, internal cable routing, forged drop outs
- Fork: rigid disc Al6061 aluminium, thru axle, forged drop outs
- Stem: Ritchey aluminium
- Handlebar: Ritchey aluminium, 480mm, 18mm rise, 31.8mm
- Handles: ER lock on Kraton handles, 92mm
- Brakes: promax DSK926 hydrailic with 140mm rotors
- Cassette: ER singlespeed kit
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminium, 27.2x185mm, black
- Saddle: black rivetted faux nubuk
- Weight: 6.8kg without pedals
- Age: 3.5-6 years