R 414 Remote - Mountainbike shock incl. Remote lever
RACE PROVEN - Jenny Rissveds and Nino Schurter raced their R 414 shock to the top step of the Podium at the 2016 World Championships and at the Race in Brasil. #Goldstandard.
R 414 is an acronym and stands for fast trail riding. Well, not really, but that's what this shock is all about. It's elegant conical shape integrates a large negative air chamber for super supple action which is further enhanced by a low resistance compression piston. With trademark DT Swiss reliability and lightweight, the R 414 sure will push you to try new lines and crush your KOMs.
- Weight: 255g
- Eye-to-eye x travel [mm]: 165x38, 184x44, 190x50, 200x50, 200x55, 216x63
- Airchamber, finish: Aluminium black anodized
- Spring system: SAB, Line-Air
- Damping system: Superlight, factory tuned hydraulic damping circuit lockout
- Remote: yes
- Included: Two in One double stage lever, High pressure Shock pump