LAS is the airport code for Las Vegas, Nevada, the original home of the world famous Cross Vegas cyclocross race. This mostly grass course required the fastest tire a racer could use and the LAS delivered.
The diamond-file tread at the tire center offers extremely low rolling resistance for flat-out speed. However, if you take a close look at the LAS tread pattern the tread grows larger as it moves outside to the race-proven PDX side knobs for incredible grip in corners.
- Diamond file tread patter for low rolling resistance.
- Side knobs offer superior cornering.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- This tire should be used with a tube and not set up tubeless.
- Size: 700 x 33
- Weight: 284 grams
- TPI: 120