BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, a hotbed of North American cyclocross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest race courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS tires in your quiver.
This mud slinger is even more aggressive than our race-proven PDX cyclocross tire. It features stiff, buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and slick off-cambers. The unique center tread pattern is all bite when it comes down to a long muddy tractor pull.
- Size: 700 x 33mm
- Weight: 386 grams
- Type: Tubular
- Product Features:
- Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction
- Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption
- Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt
- No additional sidewall coating necessary
- All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment
- The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel
- A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant
- Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures