Superior race frame kit for road purpose on smooth roads.
The oversized tube shape is engineered with the use of extremely high modulus carbon. This results in a very light frame, without compromising stiffness.
The dual purpose internal cable routing uses the same holes for mechanical and electronic shifting, resulting in a very clean design without excess holes.
Flex seat stays increase vertical compliance for additional comfort, without reducing lateral stiffness. Each NERISSIMO frame carries a serial number, stamped underneath of the down tube, close to the bottom bracket.
- Frame 1050g for M size in painted conditions
- STREAM fork of 370g in painted conditions
- Weight of painted frame, real weight may differ from the weight mentioned above by ± 10%
Made for: 9x100mm
Frame compatible with:
Mechanical and electronic groupsets (The battery has to be mounted below the bottle cage on the down tube or underneath the down tube through available rivets. Possibility to install the battery inside the seat tube through available adaptor.)
Front derailleur (clamp-on-type 35mm)
Seat tube of 31,6 mm diameter
Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded 68mm
Hanger: FRCDEFM03 alloy
- Carbon drop out with metal disc support post mount suitable 160mm rotor disc
- Rake 45 mm
- Headset: 45° Semi oversized angular contact bearing part code n° SSDIFF83 tapered!