The first Deda stem designed to allow a fully integrated cable routing when assembled with Deda handlebars featuring the new DCR system (Deda internal cable routing).
Vinci is the most polyvalent stem on the market being compatible with traditional 1-1/8" fork steerer as well as 1-1/4". The DCR system works with a standard tapered steerer with 1-1/8" upper diameter, but requires a 52mm (1.5") upper headset bearing od. The stem leaves room at the back for the cables to fit the gap in between the headset bearing and the fork.
The Vinci stem system features special spacers that provide the channels for the housing cables. Spacers are designed with slits that let them pull open, they can be added or removed to get the fit right without having to remove all cables.
The innovative 3d forging technology and the flat design result in a better aero performance. The aero integrated topcap, headset spacers and alloy sleeve adapter for 1-1/8" fork steerer complete the line of accessories included. Available in polish on black (pob) finish.
- Material: Alloy 2014
- Screws: steel, black
- Angle: 73°
- Handlebar diameter: 31.7 mm
- Fork steerer: 1 1/4" (31,75mm), adapter included for 1 1/8"
- Clamp height: (including the upper headset spacer), 40mm
- Weight (110m): 220g
- Finish: polish on black
*Note: Compatible with full internal cables routing (up to 4 cables), Deda DCR headset is required
The following parts are included with the stem:
4) Body stem
6) Headset compression screw M6x30 mm
7) Aero top cap
8) 1”1/8 alloy sleeve
9) Stem screw M5x18 mm and convex washer, 6 pcs
10) 5 mm Aero spacer (top spacer)
11) 5 mm Openable aero spacer
12) 10 mm Openable aero spacer
13) 20 mm Openable aero spacer
14) Aero headtube cover (Top cover 56 mm, for 1,5" bearing)
15) Aero headtube cover (Top cover 46 mm, for 1”1/8 bearing)
16) Grey compression ring for ACR system (1,5" bearing 36°x45°)