A ratchet wrench in a new shape for ideal power transmission with the associated bits. The special handle shape ensures fast and gentle working. The handle/changeable blade system allows the required blade to be exchanged at lightning speed, thus allowing a wide range of applications. The bits magazine is integrated in the handle itself.
The 44-piece fine toothing saves a lot of time when screwing. The direction change is ergonomically designed. In addition, the lockable centre position allows fine adjustment work to be carried out without having to change the tightening directions each time.
- special, ergonomic handle shape for fast, safe and gentle working
- integrated magazine, with ratchet function
- Fine toothing for low return angle
- Changeover ring (right, fixed, left)
- maximum torque of up to 50 Newton metres
- magnetic 1/4" hexagon socket with Rapidaptor technology
- single-hand function for lightning-fast bit changes
- Magazine with 6 bits in 25 mm length, suitable for holder according to DIN ISO 1173-D 6,3
- TORX TX25 x 25 mm
- TORX TX30 x 25 mm
- Hexagon socket SW 3.0 x 25 mm
- Hexagon socket SW 4.0 x 25 mm
- Hexagon socket SW 5.0 x 25 mm
- Hexagon socket SW 6.0 x 25 mm