3D Printed Ti OSPW System for SRAM Red/Force AXS
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System for SRAM Red and Force AXS features a 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower pulley wheel setting, for maximum efficiency.
The handbuilt OSPW System has two spring tension settings, that allows customised setup based on riding conditions.
This 3D-Printed titanium version comes with CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings mounted in upper and lower pulleys.
This OSPW System is also compatible with the 2020 11 speed SRAM Red eTap derailleur featuring a clutch.
Note; this OSPW system is not compatible with the SRAM RED, Force, or Rival XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleurs. Technical Data
The Coated Advantage Lifetime Warranty Program
- Pulley Wheels: CeramicSpeed 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley Wheel Material: 3D-Printed Titanium
- Cage Marterial: Carbon reinforced PA
- Bearing Options: CeramicSpeed Coated
- Compatibility: SRAM Red AXS and SRAM Force AXS. 2020 SRAM Red eTap 11 speed derailleur with the orbit clutch. This system is also compatible with the wider range Force AXS medium cage derailleur.
- Cassette Compatibility: Fits 12 speed 10 to 36-tooth cassettes. For use with the 11 speed clutched derailleur fits 11-32 cassettes.
- Spring Tension Settings: 2 spring
- Speed: 12 speed
- Discipline: Road and Gravel/Cross
- Special notes:
- Custom tool included for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW. The factory clutch mechanism will remain intact and in stick form. There is no damage or modification to the clutch for the installation of the OSPW System.
CeramicSpeed’s coated products offer the ultimate gains in performance and longevity. Our unique coating features several attributes that improve the longevity of CeramicSpeed Bearings. The increased hardness of the races, combined with the smoothness of theCeramicSpeed Balls results in virtually no wear on the bearing.
The coating is a metallic layer, which is 75% harder than the hardened steel races. The coating is applied in a very thin and even layer of 3 microns (0,003 mm) on the entire surface of the bearing race. Both the inside and the outside are treated to achieve optimal results.
Within our comprehensive R&D program, the special coating has been developed in cooperation with a European coating specialist. Applied to the bearing’s steel races, through an advanced process that ensures an even, smooth and homogeneous surface, the coating formula improves even further the high quality of CeramicSpeed Bearings.
Thanks to the coating’s high resistance to corrosion – even if the bearing is contaminated with degreaser, water or mud, the risk of bearing failure due to corrosion is negligible. We recommend choosing CeramicSpeed Coated Bearings for unmatched longevity and incredibly low friction.