Owners of short-travel bikes like the Yeti SB100, Giant Trance Advanced Pro, Santa Cruz Blur, and Trek Top Fuel rejoice! You now have a HELM fork option for your shorter travel bike.
The HELM Work Series 130 is equipped with all-new, enhanced parts including a hollow anodized shorter offset crown, bolt-on D-Loc axle, high speed compression Climb Switch, and optimized internals including both a shorter compression rod and damper rod. However, the HELM Works Series 130 shares the same 35mm stanchions as the HELM 27.5 and HELM 29 forks, making it stiffer than its competition. The optimized features of HELM Works Series 130 bring 100 grams of weight savings over HELM Air 29.
- Weight: 1999 grams (100 grams lighter than Helm 29)
- Damping: High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound, High Speed Compression Climb Switch
- Adjustments: High speed compression, Low speed compression, Low speed rebound, Air volume adjust (8-position Internal indexed system), Independent positive air spring, Independent negative air spring, Indexed travel adjust system, Max travel 130mm
- Spring: High volume positive and negative air springs
- Stanchion Diameter: 35mm
- Travel: 120mm, 130mm
- Travel Adjustments: Internal, 10mm Increments Travel Spacers Sold Separately
- Axle / Spacing / Offset: “D-Loc” 15mm thru axle Bolt-On/ 110mm Boost/ 44mm reduced offset crown
- Max Tire Size: 64mm wide by 749mm tall (29) / 75mm wide by 739mm tall (27.5+)
- Color: Dark Gunmetal Grey
- Rotor Size: 180mm Minimum