We are proud to announce that our renowned eeWings titanium crankset is now available in limited quantities in a unique painted gloss black finish.
The eeWings Raven are constructed of the same high-grade titanium as traditional eeWings, painted deep black with a premium automotive-style paint, affixed with a water-transfer decal “W” logo and then clear coated with a high-gloss protective finish.
Though durable, as is common of almost any painted bicycle part, the paint on the eeWings Raven can be expected to chip, scratch and wear over time with use. The amount and timeframe of this wear will vary depending on care, riding condition and the amount of riding you do. We recommend using the included protective film to ensure that the paint on the eeWings Raven lasts as long as possible.
If the prospect of chips, scratches and wear over time is an issue, we suggest customers choose the original eeWings instead. Their natural brushed finish is far more robust and can be easily refinished.
- Weight: 395 grams
- Materials: Butted 3/2.5 titanium arms with CNC 6/4 titanium spindle, and hirth joint. Stainless Steel crank bolt
- Available arm lengths: 170mm | 172.5mm | 175mm
- Preload adjustment: Cane Creek CNC Machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- BB Compatibility: 30mm spindle only. BSA68mm, PF86, BB30 (External Bearing Only), PF30 (External Bearing Only), 386EVO
- Q-Factor: 160mm
- Chainring interface: Compatible with SRAM 3-Bolt Direct Mount Chainring Interface
- Finish: tie dye limited Edition
- Warranty: 10 Years
Compatible Bottom Brackets:
- Spindle width: 93.5mm, with zero preload
- Chainring Compatibility: eeWings use a SRAM X-SYNC direct mount chainring interface.
Direct Mount Spider compatibility: eeWings All-Road cranks are compatible with our direct mount Chainring spider options only. Spider designs specifically for SRAM cranksets will not work with eeWings. The chainring interface on the eeWings has an inverted bolt pattern relative to a SRAM crank and the spider will not connect properly to the eeWings.
- Material: The eeWings arms are Grade 9 Ti-3AI-2.5V, the hirth joint/chain ring interface, spindle, pedal inserts, fastening bolt and washer, preload bolt, and the three chainring bolts are Grade 5 Ti-6AI-4V Titanium. The 1.75mm spindle spacer, and preload assembly (thread ring and spacer ring) are made of 7075 aluminum.
- Grease recommended: Included with the eeWings is a small brown tube of Ti-prep. Installation instructions of the eeWings recommends the use of Ti-prep on all bolts threads and the spindle. However a standard petroleum grease can be used as well.
- BSA68mm Threaded
- Press Fit 86.5
- Press Fit 30 w/68mm shell (Outboard Bearing Style Only)
- BB30 w/68mm shell (Outboard Bearing Style Only)
- 386 EVO