Cane Creek’s engineers were tasked with developing a no-compromise, best-in-class premium headset. With the introduction of our 110-Series, they did just that — choosing optimal materials, engineering the most effective internals and designing the best aesthetics available in a headset.
The 110-Series offers the widest array of configurations available in a premium headset. With the flexibility to purchase complete assemblies or separate Tops and Bottoms, the 110-Series offers a premium solution for nearly all straight and tapered configurations on the market today. From Integrated (IS) Tops to External Cup (EC) Conversion Bottoms and everything in between, you can mix and match your headset purchase to best meet your needs.
Cane Creek ensures that whatever your headset requirement, we have a premium solution for you, backed by our 110-year warranty.
The 110 “Classic” headsets offer the same premium features of the 110-Series in 1″ EC30 threaded and threadless models. With styling of a bygone era, the 110 “Classic” is tailored to appeal to those looking for an enduring aesthetic with contemporary reliability.
Cane Creek offers a premium headset solution for nearly every tapered conﬁguration through the innovative ability to purchase top and bottom assemblies separately. From integrated (IS) tops to external cup (EC) conversion bottoms and everything in between, you can mix and match your headset purchase to better meet the needs of your customers.
- Cups and Covers: 7075 T-6 Aluminum, made in the USA Internally contoured and relieved to minimize weight and maximize strength
- Covers: Low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals cup from contaminants and is fully captured by the top cover with no loose parts
- Crown Race: Dual-Seal crown race provides excellent seal efﬁciency with low friction
- Bearings: Premium, sealed stainless-steel bearings
- Interlok: Interlok spacer compatible
- Manufacturing: Made In USA
- Warranty: 110 years
- External Cup (EC) — 16mm top, 12mm bottom
- ZeroStack (ZS) — 8mm or 15mm top, 4mm bottom
- Integrated (IS) — 9mm or 15mm top, 1mm bottom