Zonda Disc Brake
Zonda Disc Brake is a benchmark for all mid-range aluminium Disc Brake wheels.
A completely redesigned structure specific to bicycles with disc brakes.
The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3 hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist.
Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs.
Weight clincher: 1675g
- 6 screws and AFS to ensure full compatibility with every disc available on the market.
- The front wheel also features G3 technology for top performance even during very powerful braking.
New asymmetric rims profile (26 – 28 mm) milled rim:
- Excellent stiffness and reactivity thanks to the G3 system, the milled rim and the innovative RDB balancing system.
this machining makes possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance:
the concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side.
allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes to benefit of both stiffness and weight.
G3 technology applied also to the front wheel to better perform at high braking power.
Front wheel spokes:
Rear wheel spokes:
- 14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1,6/2 mm (left side braking side)
- 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1,6/2 mm (right side).
- 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1,6/2 mm (left side braking side)
- 14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1,6/2 mm (right side cassette side).
black anodized self-locking nipples outside the rim allows for easy maintenance.
Cup and cone bearings:
easy bearing adjustment that reduces possible bearing play, maintaining performances over time and keeping the optimal contact angle between ball and track.
New adjusting locking with Microsetting tech:
for an accurate adjustment of the hub that prevents the creation of any play.
Two different interfaces with the rotor:
6 bolts and AFS:for allowing the full compatibility with every rotor available in the market.
21 spokes in stainless steel with MEGA-G3 system:
ensures extremely good stiffness and reactivity, reinforcement on braking side at the front and cassette side at the rear. It gives a very race design to the wheelset.
- Spoke count:16 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) and 21 variable-section stainless-steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- Steel spokes with aerodynamic profile
- Exclusive MEGA-G3 spoke lacing pattern
- Anty-Rotation System
- Self-locking nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs
- Two different interfaces with the rotor: 6 bolts and AFS
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front) 135/142mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Differentiated rim height: 24/27-27/30 mm
- Profile width: 22 mm
- Rim material: Aluminium