The new design Khamsin model maintains its positioning as an entry wheel in the Campagnolo range, but only because of its incredible price. Its cutting-edge features, like the Mega-G3 spoke pattern, oversize flange, Spoke Dynamic Balance technology and its C17 class rim in fact make this wheel superior to its entry level competitors.
In their redesign of the new Khamsin, the Campy Tech Lab engineers have raised the quality bar by developing a C17 rear rim that, teamed with the Mega-G3, delivers better results for both lateral and torsional stiffness and also response, while maintaining excellent steering at the front. Khamsin wheels therefore make Campagnolo quality and performance training accessible to all cyclists.
Weight clincher: 1.806g
A guarantee right from the start
Performance within everyone’s reach
- It is one of the aluminum wheels most highly regarded by racing bike brands
The details count, too
- Designed to last in time and for hard training sessions
New asymmetric profile for rim:
- The oversize flange increases torsional stiffness
- The sealed bearings and straight pull spokes guarantee performance over time
The new asymmetric profile of the rear rim allows for better balancing of the various tensions of the spokes between left and right sides, lending better symmetry to a component that is itself asymmetric. Noticeable improved efficiency and better response are tangible.
each point of the rim is counterbalanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum wheel stability even at high speeds.
maximum wheel stiffness, constantly maintained spoke tension and performance over time.
Hub body in aluminum:
high lateral stiffness value.
constant performance over time, ball bearings last longer
new quick release with aerodynamic profile, and new, lighter design. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, in a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- SBD – Spoke Dynamic Balance
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Stainless steel spokes
- Radial spokes on the left side of the rear wheel and on the front
- Campagnolo 10/11/12 speed cassette
- Shimano / SRAM 10/11 speed cassette
- Aluminum Industrial bearings
- Hub edges: 100 mm front and 130 mm rear
- Material used for axle: steel
- Material used for rim: Aluminum
- Rim class: C17
- Adhesive labels