A wheel that is requested by passionate cycle lovers to seasoned professionals alike. Light enough to tackle the steepest of climbs yet strong and ﬂexible enough to affront the roughest of roads.
The Calima wheelset offers to all cyclists the possibility to experience the renowned quality and technology of Campagnolo.
Weight clincher: 1826g
Ideal for training
Guaranteed Campagnolo quality
- The technical features of the Calina wheel guarantee robustness and durability
A valuable solution
- An affordable solution that still benefits from Campagnolo know-how
- The technical solutions adopted guarantee maximum reliability
- An aluminium wheel that adds value to your bike
a 24mm symmetrical low profile rim that creates a front wheel that is precise in directional changes and a rear wheel that is reactive to power transfer and changes in pace.
C17 Class for clincher tyres:
to permit the fitting of a wider tyre (25 mm minimum) allowing for easier tyre fitting.
glued rim for increased precision on the braking surface allowing smoother progressive braking.
Machined precise spoke seat:
permitting a longer spoke life.
ED (Electrodeposition) black spokes:
Front: 18 radial spokes in stainless steel. Rear: 27 spokes in stainless steel with double spoke count on the cassette side.
Exclusive G3 SApoke Pattern:
creating a perfect balance of the spoke tension on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel.
for increased lateral stiffness.
G3 Flange on the rear wheel:
to increase torsional stiffness and greater reactivity with each change of pace.
increases wheel stiffness permitting a wheel geometry that allows the use of different free hub bodies. Hi-end free hub body using the same construction components normally reserved for high end hubs. Available in two options: Campagnolo (aluminum) and HG11 (steel).
- Spoke count: 18 stainless steel radial spokes on front wheel. 27 stainless steel spokes with 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- Exclusive G3 spoking pattern on the rear wheel
- Aluminium double-butted aero spokes
- G3 flange on the rear wheel
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11/12
- FH Body HG 9/10/1
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Axle material: steel
- Profile height: 24mm
- Profile width: 22mm
- Rim material: Aluminium