Bora One 50
The legendary Bora is not just for the pros.
Features of this wheel are the height of its rim, capable of winning while sprinting with Greipel or racing uphill with Valverde, a new width that ensures comfort, stiffness, reactivity and cutting-edge aerodynamic performance, modular braking, exclusive G3 spokes combined with external nipples for always effcient maintenance, different diameters on front and rear hubs with cone/cup system and USB bearings that offer the Bora one 50 client a smoothness that is however superior to traditional systems.
All this makes it the ideal choice for competitive cyclists at any level and, from today, also for amateurs thanks to the arrival of the clincher version.
The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking surface, which brings braking performance in wet conditions closer to that found on dry conditions.
The Bora One wheelset is now available also in the new Dark Label version.
Ideal for competitive cycling
Perfect for amateurs
- Its 50 mm carbon rim ensures the best aerodynamics and light weight
- Its G3 spokes offer the best balance for traction forces, guaranteeing top power transmission
- Its aerodynamic profile spokes ensure maximum air penetration
Lightweight, smooth and safe
- Its aluminum hubs with ceramic USB bearings guarantee performance and maximum durability
- The clincher version guarantees the cyclist all the convenience of an easy-maintenance tire
- Its carbon rim structure ensures lower weight
- Its brake pads with dedicated compound (red) ensure safe modular braking
Exclusive rim printing system:
- New full-carbon rim, 24.2 mm wide, for tubulars and clinchers: great comfort and maximum aerodynamics for
- interacting with new tire standards. Extremely high lateral wheel stiffness and reactivity.
rim painting no longer required. The weight is greatly reduced and the surface is free from imperfections.
RDB Rim Dynamic Balance:
exclusive system that assures perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds. Moulded into the rim itself.
New brake pads made especially for carbon wheels:
the new blend increases the brake performance by about 40% on wet surfaces and 20% on dry surfaces without increasing the wear and tear on the pad. For a more modular and more secure stop.
Spokes with aerodynamic profile:
provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
Spokes anti-rotation system:
allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
Exclusive G3 spoke pattern:
perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. reduces stress, increases
transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3 eliminates vibrations even with “heavy” cyclists.
provides a high degree of lateral stiffness while keeping the weight low.
USB ceramic ball bearing:
reduces friction, provides greater smoothness, and maintains performance over time.
greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity.
Cup and cone bearings:
easy ball/bearing adjustment - reduces possible ball/bearing play - precision operation - maintains performance over time.
reduces the weight of the wheel.
new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die.
Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear/DRSC geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 50 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 50mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Tubular or Clincher wheel