Bora One 50 Disc Brake
The Bora One 50 disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists wanting to leave their mark on routes with high-speed stretches.
Its 24.2 mm width maintains high weight and steering standards, offering excellent aerodynamics for users who team it with a 25 mm tubular and extremely high levels of comfort and safety when braking for those who prefer to use 28 mm tubulars.
The result is a pair of carbon racing bike wheels that delivers incredible performance in terms of aerodynamics, stiffness, steering and reactivity, while maintaining the famous smoothness of the Bora.
The Bora One 50 disc brake was the first wheel tested by the pro riders on the Campagnolo teams together with the groupsets and it favorably impressed its testers Erviti, Greipel and Berlato.
Designed for high speeds
Powerful, safe braking
- The 50 mm carbon rim guarantees excellent aerodynamics
- Its very low weight makes the Bora One 50 Disc Brake a valid solution even for uphill routes
Suitable for any need
- The wheel has been totally redesigned to optimize distribution of forces on one wheel for disc brake racing bikes
- The flange is designed to perfectly integrate with the AFS disc
- The clincher version guarantees maximum reliability and easy maintenance
- The tubular version ensures race-style performance and the best saddle experience ever
Full Campagnolo-carbon rim, 24.2 mm wide and 50 mm deep for both front and rear.
Available in tubular version
RDB rim dynamic balance:
when manufacturing carbon rims, the carbon fibre is aligned in such a manner that the resulting rim is perfectly balanced.
Advanced resin and carbon fibre technology:
the carbon fibre is held in place in the mould using a resin formula that guarantees a superior fi nish, durability and withstands UV rays over time.
Black anodized self-locking nipples to eliminate spoke rotation modified version of the famous G3 spoke pattern on the rear wheel modified version of the famous G3 spoke pattern on the front wheel:
asymmetric forces are combatted by using the G3 spoke design, permitting improved equal spoke tension. This ensures extremely good stiffness and reactivity, reinforcing the disc side and so increasing braking torque resistance.
USB Ultra Smooth Bearings:
top quality ceramic bearings create a perfectly smooth, resistance and maintenance free rolling.
Adjusting locking with micro-setting:
for precision hub adjustment.
Aluminium hub shell:
permits an improved torque transfer across hub during the braking phase.
New flange road design:
allows integration with the AFS rotor on the braking force, transmission side.
- 18 Nirosta Aero spokes black radial
- Anti Rotation System
- VR:12x100mm, TA
- 7x3 Nirosta Aero spokes black
- Aluminium nipple self-locking
- Disc brake mounting (Center Lock)
- HR:12x142mm, TA
- Number of spokes: 24 front and 24 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- AFS front HH12 / rear HH12-142
- Aluminium hub
- USB bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 142mm (rear)
- Hub material: Aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 50 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 24,2 mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
Clincher: 1507 g
- Tubular or Clincher wheel