We have worked tirelessly to refine the fit of our helmets, so that they represent the pinnacle of comfort. This philosophy starts with our flagship Z20 and extends throughout our range. The Falcon represents the same attention to fit and finish that we feel defines quality. It utilizes integrated MIPS, offering comprehensive energy management as well as allowing for a sleeker, more compact overall design. Multi-adjustable Float Fit retention and our unique Sweat Guide further enhance fit, while generous vents and wind-cheating aerodynamics provide ample airflow to keep things cool. The Falcon is the easy choice for all roads, wherever they may lead.
- Float Fit
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Lightweight Internal Polycarbonate Roll Cage
- No-Twist Tri-Glides
- Rear Reflective Strip
- Sweat Guide Padding
- Weight: 297 Grams
- Vents: 18
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments.
- Quick-adjust fasteners help keep straps flat and properly positioned.
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from brow pad and away from eyewear.