The sleek shape gets plenty of attention but the real story with Drifter is its incredible versatility. With a trim, compact profile, massive ventilation and superb Float Fit system, you can wear it day in and day out on your regular ride. The removable visor and option of integrated MIPS energy management makes Drifter also perfectly suitable for an all-day epic ride on the weekend.
- Float Fit
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- No-Twist Tri-Glides
- Removable Visor
- Sweat Guide Padding
- Weight: 302 Grams
- Vents: 19
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments.
- Quick-adjust fasteners help keep straps flat and properly positioned.
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from brow pad and away from eyewear.