Is it a backpack? Is it a bike bag? No, it is a bike backpack! With the Hook-On system, this practical and sporty bag hooks easily to your luggage carrier. If you want to go off-road on foot into nature, you can carry the backpack comfortably on your back thanks to its padded back and padded shoulder straps. Because you attach the Basil Miles Tarpaulin bike backpack to your luggage carrier, you can avoid getting sweaty before arriving at your destination. And because the weight of the bag is a lot lighter, you'll cycle much more stably (and therefore safer) – ideal if you want to make a short or long recreational bike ride or if you want to go on a cycling vacation.
Made of waterproof matte black Tarpaulin, the bag has a roll-top closure and taped seams to withstand a heavy shower to keep your stuff dry while cycling. You can easily store your stuff in the various compartments, like books, your smartphone, pens and more. Thanks to Nordlicht Technology*, you're more visible in the dark. On the front of the bag is an LED strip which you can operate with a push button.
- Waterproof, modern bicycle bag (IPX 3)
- 2 removable backpack carrying belts
- Carrying belt made of imitation leather, removable shoulder belt
- Polar Light Technology by additional LED-lighting
- 4 carrying methods
- Integrated Basil Hook-on-System
- Mounting option for LED-lightings
- 1 outer pocket
- Inner pocket with roll closure
- Reflective stripes
- Capacity: 17 l
- Dimensions: L 31 x W 17 x H 44 cm