Is it a backpack? Is it a bike bag? No, it is a bike backpack! With the Hook-On system, this practical and sporty bag hooks easily to your luggage carrier. If you want to go off-road on foot into nature, you can carry the backpack comfortably on your back thanks to the padded back and padded shoulder straps. Because you attach the Basil Miles Tarpaulin bike backpack to your luggage carrier, you can avoid getting sweaty before arriving at your destination. And because the weight of the bag is a lot lighter, you'll cycle much more stably (and therefore safer) – ideal if you want to make a short or long recreational bike ride or if you want to go on a cycling vacation.
Made of waterproof matte black Tarpaulin, the bag also has a roll-top closure, taped seams to withstand a heavy shower to keep your stuff dry while cycling. You can easily store your stuff in the various compartments, like books, your smartphone, pens and more. This bicycle backpack also has reflective sides for increased safety.
- active bicycle bag, waterproof (IPX 3)
- shoulderbelt + two straps for backpack
- strap made of synthetic leather and removable shoulder strap
- polyester, rolltop closure, various pockets, handle
- 4 ways to carry the bag
- integrated Basil Hook-on-system
- Prepared loop for LED
- amber brown details
- 1 outer pocket
- Inside pocket with roll closure
- reflective stripes
- Dimensions: L 31 x W 17 x H 44 cm
- Volume: 17 l