absoluteBLACK XX1 SL chainring spiderless for Cannondale crankset
There might be some heavy delays in the delivery time possible. Please contact our support for further information. Our support team will provide you the current delivery time for this article.
The lightest and most refined premium Round chainring for Cannondale Hollowgram cranks.
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 28T(55g), 30T(56g), 32T(57g), 34T(70g)
- Color: Black, Green
- Compatibility: Cannondale Hollowgram Si, SiSL, SiSL2 and newest F-Si
- Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
- Finish: anodized
- Chainline: 47-50mm (5.7mm offset). Chainline depends on the length of the axle you use and spacers configuration.
- Tooth Shape: Can be used with singlespeed, 1x9, 1x10 and 1x11 as it fits all chains. Tooth shape optimized for quiet work.
- Terrain: MTB
Hollowgram direct mount chainrings allow for flawless 1x9/10/11 drivetrain setup. Reliable, extremely light, stiff and clean looking on the bike. Chainring's specific offset creates a lot better chainline compared to other offerings on the market.
Its specially designed narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain really snug, allowing you to leave your chainkeeper in the garage.
Generously grease the waved shape of the crank arm, then put the chainring so that fits completely(convex side to the crank arm). Put small amount of 17px strength Loctite on the lockring threads and tighten it with torque of about 47-54 Nm.
You will need "Cannondale Hollowgram Spider Removal Tool KT012" or similar to open and close the lockring.
The most advanced, Patent Pending tooth profile on the Market guarantee minimum 12 months of excellent chain retention capabilities! We mean it. You can finally take your chainkeeper off of the bike. Tested by XC Silver World Champion Marek Konwa.
Designed in UK. Manufactured in Poland (EU). The lightest solution on the bicycle market – period.