absoluteBLACK XX1 oval chainring 94mm
There might be some heavy delays in the delivery time possible. Please contact our support for further information. Our support team will provide you the current delivery time for this article.
Our premium 1X Sram 94BCD Oval traction chainrings are designed for Sram X01, X1, GX, NX and GX Eagle cranks. They feature exactly same oval shape as our other oval chainrings.
Size (Mass +/-1g): 30T (43g), 32T (48g), 34T (55g)
- Color: Black only
- Compatibility: Sram X01, X1, GX-1000, GX Eagle (1000), NX and other cranks that use 94bcd spacing. 9, 10 ,11 & 12spd compatible
- Chainline: perfect 48mm
- Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction!
- Finish: type II anodizing
- Mounting holes: 4 x 94mm. Holes are threaded for M8 regular "double" bolts.
- Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
All 3 sizes have built-in M8 threaded standoffs to provide the ideal 1X chainline. They improve stock Sram chainline by 1mm. You will require longer than stock bolts. Read below.
Advantages of our special 94bcd chainrings:
*We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
*Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
*One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
*Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
*Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
*All rings have built in threads for easy of mounting and reduction in weight
*Superb quality and great look.
*You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
*You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
*Reduces stress on knees
*Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
What size should I choose?
* 30T Oval chainring has an ovality of 28/32T and is best for someone who uses currently 28 or 30T round ring.
* 32T oval ring will suit best someone who uses 31 or 32T chainring currently. While pedaling, you will feel quite similar effort to the one riding round 31T ring ( the smallest diameter of the oval is 30T), but you will gain the speed similar to riding 33/34T chainring.
* 34T Oval chainring has an ovality of 32/36T and is best for someone who uses currently 33 or 34T round ring.
It is ideal for 1x 9/10/11 and Singlespeeds. Oval (elliptical) chainring does not compromise the work of clutch mechanism in rear derailleur(video at the bottom). It also does not require chain tensioner when using in singlespeed application. Riding out of saddle on the uphill will become more pleasant.
How to mount 94bcd Absoluteblack oval chainring:
There is a small mark (triangle shaped) on the inner circumference of the chainring.
This mark Must sit behind the crank arm. Please note that original Sram bolts are too short to mount this chainring. You will require longer bolts that can be purchased from us. Pick "Long set of 4" (or use any "double bolts" from another crank)
absoluteblack oval chainring, rotor qrings
Ovality of the chainring is in range of 10.2-14.4%(size dependent) and feels perfectly round when riding. These chainrings also help you to recover after knee injuries as pedaling becomes smoother and less exhausting. It is the most advanced oval chainring currently on the market backed by tens of thousands of customers.
The most advanced, Patent Pending narrow/wide tooth profile currently produced, guarantee minimum 12 months of excellent chain retention capabilities! We mean it. Always use a new chain with a new chainring.
10 or 11spd chain for geared bike or 6-8 spd one for SS (1/8" also fits). If used in 1x9 drivetrain - 10spd chain must be used to obtain the performance. (yes - 10spd chain will work great on 9spd cassette)
No. But if you want one then chain guide should have 2 teeth more capacity than nominal oval ring size.