absoluteBLACK bashring 104mm
There might be some heavy delays in the delivery time possible. Please contact our support for further information. Our support team will provide you the current delivery time for this article.
Simple, clean and elegant way to protect your chainring tooths in rough terrain. Bash guard intended for XC, Trail and Enduro riding. This lightweight piece is not suitable for aggressive DH.
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 28-32T (50g)
- Color: Black, Racing Red
- Compatibility: All cranks with 4x 104BCD interface. That means Shimano, Race Face, FSA, Aerozine, and many more
- Material: Cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum.
- Finish: Type II anodizing
- Mounting holes: 4 x 104mm BCD
The bashring allows you to use 26, 28, 30 or 32T chainring. Specifically designed for covering the smaller chainrings on 64BCD position. Bashring is positioned on 104BCD tabs. It is also suitable for oval 26 and 28T 64bcd chainring.
The Bashring is symmetrical so, it does not matter which foot you have up front. The groove on the circumference indicates where the crank arm should be positioned.