|SRAM Red rear derailleur|
If you want for the fastest, quietest shifting around, look no further.
The new SRAM RED Rear Derailleur has been designed to deliver the performance advantage you‘ve come to expect from SRAM. The derailleur is designed with SRAMs Exact Actuation technology for precise, efficient shifting.
SRAMs paid rapt attention to the finer details, like adding a hollow titanium anchor bolt and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel. The result is that the chain runs through the new RED Rear Derailleur smoother and quieter than ever before.
- Exact Actuation shifting provides fast, accurate shifts
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to longer B-knuckle
- New silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide lower pulley, ceramic bearings
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight
|Material||Carbon Cages, Carbon Inner Links, Aero Designed Titanium Hardware |
|Technology Highlight(s)||AeroGlide Pulleys|
New tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature.
When SRAM launched their road technology from scratch they reapplied their MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.