|SRAM Red front derailleur|
The new SRAM RED Front Derailleur changes everything.
Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. We call it Yaw Technology, and it eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new RED crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Optimized for shifting with X GlideR Chainrings
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage SRAM has ever made
- Precision install markings
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
|Material||Aluminum Outer Cage, Tool Steel, Inner Cage, Composite Tail|
|Weight||74g (braze on)|