Basically, the stem merely connects two tubes: the handlebar and the steerer tube. We have made a science of it.
Load-conforming, FEM calculated shapes, sophisticated layer design, several manufacturing methods, only best materials and specially developed screws - all for a single goal: the best stem for your bike.
The data of our stem is impressive: Total weight from 75 grams, outstanding stiffness, safe clamping by 4 titanium screws and large-surface, safe and gentle clamping for all oversize handlebars and 1 1/8-inch steerer tubes.
- Material stem Carbon Prepreg
- Material screws: Titan Ti6Al4V (DIN 912)
- Material clamping: EN AW-7075 T6 Aluminium
- Color screws : black
- Color clamping black
- silver | blue | red (as extra replacement parts available)
- Design: 3K – twill fabric - bright
- UD - uniderectional carbon - bright
- 3K – twill fabric - matt
- UD – unidirectioal carbon - matt
- Range of use: MTB, race, cyclo-cross
- Max. Fahrergewicht: 100 kg
- Diameter head tube: 1 1/8 Zoll / 28,6 mm
- Diameter handlebar: 31,8 mm
- Length: 70 | 80 | 90 | 100 | 110 mm
- Weight (3k design): length 70 mm - 74 g
- length 80 mm - 77 g
- length 90 mm - 80 g
- length 100 mm - 83 g
- length 110 mm - 87 g
- Weight (UD design): additional 3 – 5 g