|?||What is Alcantara?|
|»||Alcantara is an Italian-made micro fibre made from polyester and polystyrene.|
If you're from Northamerica you might know it under the name Ultrasuede and if you're from Asia you might know it as Ecsaine.
Due to it's fine and soft but yet hard-wearing surface it's often used in cars with leather interieurs.
Advantages of Alcantara:
- very light
- smooth surface finish
- hydrophobic and soil-resisting
- dries extremely fast
- wrinkle-resistant and dimensionally stable
- tearproof and scrub-resistant
- easy to clean (smaller smudges can be removed with tepid water)
|?||Which seatposts are compatible with the SpeedNeedle saddles?|
- Control Tech RP Carbon Comp
- Easton EC70
- Extralite (all posts)
- FRM carbon seatpost
- Heylight HS II (with special clamp only)
- Hilset Titanium
- Kore Lite
- LP Composites posts
- Ritchey (all models, Carbon & Al)
- Schmolke Carbon SL and TLO
- Shimano XTR
- Syncros micro-adjust
- Thomson seatpost
- Trigon Carbon
- Truvativ team
- tune Starkes Stück
- USE Alien with OS head (only after modification)
- Bontrager Race XXX Lite
- Easton CT2
- M2Racer (could work with a bit of filing)
- Moots Straight Laced and Laid Back
- Race Face XY
- USE Alien (without separate oversized clamps & further modifications)
Due to the many different seatposts on the market, it's often not possible for us to give a definite answer if a certain post is compatible.
If your post isn't listed above, we recommend to post a request regarding your seatpost in this thread of the Weight Weenies forum.
Chances are relatively good that someone who has already experiences with your seatpost is able to help.
You also find a constantly updated compatibility list there.
|Isn't your question answered above? Ask it.|