|TIME X-Presso 2 pedals|
TIME has revolutionized clipless pedal technology and introduces its newest generation: XPRESSO.
This brand new pedal has an even faster, more intuitive engagement without any rubbing, which is thanks to the Iclic concept of a pre-open clipless system (TIME patent).
The use of a carbon flexion blade instead of the traditional metal spring allows for these new pedals to be extremely light.
The oversized platform of 700 mm² gives the pedals a record surface area/weight factor.
- Weight : 220 g/paire
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Adjustment of angular sensations, or “feel”
- Q-Factor adjustment — setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept — minimal distance sole to pedal axle
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15°
- Axe Acier avec corps composite et lame de flexion composite
- Zone d'appui Oversize 700 mm² avec plateforme polymère interchangeable