Schwalbe One goes Gravel
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields.
The technical equipment varies according to the version and/size.
Tubeless Easy MicroSkin
- We at SCHWALBE believe that tubeless is the tire technology of the future!
Tubeless easy SnakeSkin
- MicroSkin Technology. Patent Pending.
- Excellent riding properties. Light weight. Fast. Safe in combination with sealant.
- Standard in our Evo tires! The Snakeskin material assures cut-resistant sidewalls and extremely easy Tubeless conversion.
- Our best and most sophisticated compound.
- Triple compound. Perfectly adapted to the specific purpose. MTB (PaceStar, TrailStar, VertStar), Roadrace (OneStar), Tour (RoadStar, TravelSta
- This new size combines the best of two worlds the MTB and the Fatbike. It’s not about a new bike category. It is simply about more mountain bike performance! The simple effect: Bigger tire volume allows for significantly lower air pressure. The change can be clearly felt: more grip, more comfort, more suspension, more safety. The tires weigh upwards from 700 g. Thus, the wheels still remain relatively light, although the bike rolls much better over rough trails.
- The very best possible.
- Highest grade materials.
- Latest technology.
- Excellent quality for intensive use.
- These are the best value for money tires.