The bladed Sapim CX-Ray spokes have withstand more than 3,5 million wheel revolutions
in fatigue tests.
- Weight: 294 g (64 spokes, 264 mm length)
Sapim aero spokes not only give an aerodynamic edge, they also make wheels lighter and stronger. As light as titanium spokes, CX-Ray still receive one of the best results in fatigue testing. No doubt why CX-Ray are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognising their strength and flexibility.
Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make all this possible.
Aero spokes are produced from the best suited stainless steel for spokes: high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to SAPIM quality standard specifications.
The CX-Ray fits easily into all standard hubs.
In order to fixate the bladed section of the spoke during truing, a Sapim tool for bladed spokes is highly recommended. Otherwise the spoke will twist, which leads to inconsistent spoke tensions and very soon to broken spokes.
- No more extra hub filing; the hub manufacturer's guarantee is unaffected.
- Almost as light as Titanium.
- Stronger than all the spokes, currently on the market.
- Unbelievably high fatigue test results
- Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production.
- The best aerodynamic spoke now available.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the SAPIM quality standard specifications.
- including high-resistant light alloy 14G/2 mm Polyax Aluminium nipples (length 14mm)