Sustaining maximum output defines your primary race goal; go too hard on the bike and suffer on the run, but go too easy and forfeit the podium. By distributing the work more efficiently between muscle groups, our wind-shucking QXL110BCD aero oval chainrings for your compact cranks enable you to go farther and faster with less fatigue.
QXL´s have been designed to orient the chainring around your unique pedaling characteristics, and feature 16% ovality for a more pronounced power output. Choose from 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) that can be adjusted to take advantage of the strongest point of pedal stroke.
176g per set 52A/36
- Outer - 53A, 52A, 50A 46A
- Inner - 38, 36t
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Steel shifting pins
- 5 OCP points
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Some cranks require specific Q-Rings