QX1's subtle but efficient 12.5% ovality can be oriented around the most productive part of your pedal stroke to give you better traction on climbs and quicker acceleration when clearing sharp curves.
QX1 offers 3 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP), which were carefully designed to optimize your downstroke and save energy so that you can outkick, outsprint and generally outlast the rider you used to be.
50g per 28t
- Alternating wide/narrow single ring tooth profile 12.5% ovality
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Aero design and reinforced rigidity
- 3 OCP points (2-3-4)
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Compatible spiders are available for ROTOR, SRAM, Specialized and Cannondale F-Si Ai crankset