If your bike reflects your identity as a cyclist, then selectivity marks your choices. For compact cranks requiring a specific design, we crafted special BCD110 Q-Rings with respect to proprietary bolt patterns and crank arm positioning. In addition to biomechanical performance, we wanted everyone to experience Q-Rings – Q-Rings OCP3 provide all the performance benefits of standard 110BCD Q-Rings while accommodating non-standard crank designs.
The OCP3´s subtle 10% ovality works with your body´s biomechanics to more efficiently divide efforts between muscles without overloading specific groups.
163g per set 50A/34
- Outer - 50A
- Inner - 42, 39, 38, 36, 34t
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Steel shifting pins
- OCP set to position 3
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Designed for cranks that do not work with classic Q-Rings