Features & Information
- 510 g for 170 mm / 524 g for 175 mm
- 170, 172 & 175 mm
- Forged and CNC, T6 7075 crank arms with trinity drilling
- Black sandblasted finish with laser graphics and black axle bolts
- Q-Factor 148 mm, Chain line 43,5 mm
- Ultra stiff Aluminum 30 mm UBB axle;
- Compatible BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30 PF, BBRight and BB386 Evo frames
|With 3D+ legacy 3D30 is manufactured by forged and CNC machining; It’s 30mm axle with UBB30 technology and TDS triple drilling technology make 3D30 in the perfect weight-stiffness ratio.|
It’s BC D110 spider allows a wide ring range without compromising stiffness.
Trinity Drilling System
ROTOR's bombproof trinity drilled crank arms resist bending and twisting forces better than classic hollow tube crank designs can. ROTOR’s crank arms are stiffer than the competitions forged products due to our Trinity Drilling System. This process drills three full-depth holes from axle to pedal, leaving behind a boxtrellised structure (similar to box bridges). This gives our crank arms superior rigidity and an exceptional stiffness-to-weight ratio.
Universal Bottom Brackets
The UBB (Universal Bottom Brackets) system is not a standard; It’s all standards. It allows installation of almost any 30 or 24mm axle crank from ROTOR on the bike you have, regardless of its BB type. ROTOR’s “UBB” super-standard encompasses all BB standards.