Tom Ritchey knows a lot about saddles. He’s been riding for 40 years and designed the first Ritchey saddle —the original Vector— in 1994. The latest Ritchey saddles represent the pinnacle of what he’s learned in terms of optimal shape as it pertains to pressure management and pedaling efficiency with one simple goal —a saddle that you’ll forget about while riding, no matter how long your ride may be.
The ZeroMax is the newest shape in Tom’s quest for ultimate saddle comfort. Featuring a deep pressure-reducing channel and a narrow front and middle section for plenty of pedaling clearance, along with the patented hotspot-eliminating Vector Wing rail mount design, the ZeroMax delivers what few saddles can: performance and comfort so good that it feels like nothing at all.
- Anatomically shaped channel reduces pressure on soft tissue
- Patented Vector Wing moves rail mounting points from sit bones to reduce pressure and hot spots
- Carbon injected shell for precision-tuned flex characteristics and optimal compliance
- Microfiber cover and superlight foam
- Low profile design
- Patented Vector Evo rail
- Vector Evo saddles require proprietary Ritchey LINK seatpost clamp which is included with the saddle
- Saddle Dimensions: 275 x 145mm
- Rail: Carbon reinforced thermoplastic
- Shell: Nylon + Carbon
- Cover: Micro Fiber
- Finish: Black or white
- Weight 230g