|Ritchey Superlogic C260 Carbon|
Ritchey's first full-carbon stem was designed to meet the needs of high-wattage European Classics specialists.
The Carbon C260 adds to the amazing strength-to-weight ratio of our C260 alloy and Carbon Matrix stems through the use of high modulus carbon fiber, increased boom diameter and a wider clamp.
Gram for gram this is the stiffest, most advanced Ritchey stem ever.
- C260 bar clamp creates a larger stem-to-bar interface, drastically reducing bolt stress
- 4 x M4 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x M4 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware, same as 4Axis stems using M5 bolts
- Available in 90 - 130mm lengths
- 84/6 degree angle
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Stack Height: 42mm
- 125g (110mm)