Sitting on a "stuhl" from riesel design is probably one of the most exquisite ones you can imagine. The full carbon saddle with saddle rails and seat shell made of carbon is also really comfortable.
This is possible by the 132 mm wide seat shell, which allows a light flex due to its construction. 5 different designs are available and make every bike a real eyecatcher! With 95g, the saddle is lighter than a bar of chocolate and an absolute lightweight.
Made in Germany!
- Original riesel design
- perfect form, rear slightly rising seat shell
- flat, wide nose
- usage on road bike, cylcocross, gravel bike and mountainbike (XC, marathon)
- finish: glossy, UD carbon
- length: 267 mm, width: 132 mm
- oval rails 8 x 10 mm
- weight: 95g
- weight limit: 90 kg
- max. tightening torque: 10 Nm